The H.E.A.T. EVT of the Year award is to honor the memory of Graham Frazier, a founding member and Board member of H.E.A.T. This award will be presented to a H.E.A.T. member based on the criteria listed below.
1. Must be a current member of H.E.A.T.
2. Must hold one EVT certification
3. Can be nominated or nominate yourself.
4. Person can not win two consecutive years.
5. Can not be a current H.E.A.T. board member.
6. Board members can not vote for someone that works for them.
7. Award will be presented at the Fall training. Recipient does not have to be present to win.
1. How many EVT certifications do you have and which ones?
2. How many ASE certifications do you have and which ones?
3. How long have you been working as an EVT?
4. How long have you been a mechanic?
5. Describe the type of work you currently do? (general mechanical, electrical specialist, etc...)
6. Special projects outside of your normal job: helping with specifications, adding solar panels, implementing a project saved money or made a job easier, any other items that may fit this category.
7. Community Involvement: such as volunteering, Coaching kid’s sports, church group leader, etc...
8. Awards: Any award for work or community involvement.
9. Other information why the nominee should receive this award.
1. Nominations will be received for the period between the Fall Training Conference and the Spring Training Conference. Dates will be posted on website each year and nominations will be accepted through the website.
2. Board members will look over the nominations and narrow the nominations down to 3-4 finalists by the first of June. The Board shall look for the best well rounded nominees that fit all the criteria.
3. At the June Board meeting the Board will try to make a final decision from the finalists.
4. If the board can not agree on a final decision, the finalists names will be put in a hat and the winner will be drawn.
Award and Rules approved Oct. 2011. Revised July 2014.