Conference Dates: August 26 - 30, 2019
|Fire Pump Class||HVAC D & R||Study Hall|
|EVT: E0 and F1 Prep|
|Ambulance Electrical||Cummins AD||Cummins AD|
|Cummins AD||Cummins AD|
|Comprehensive Brakes (Pierce)|
|Comprehensive Brakes (Pierce)
|Management 1||Management 2||Allison Transmission
- Fire Pump Class (3 Day Mon/Tue/Wed) By Ben Brown-Legacy Fire Apparatus
- EVT: E0 and F1 Prep (3 Day Mon/Tue/Wed) By Kenny Stevens
- Ambulance Electrical (2 Day Mon/Tue) By Keven Roberts
- Management 1 (1 Day Mon) by Josh Wood - H.E.A.T.
- Management 2 (1 Day Tue) by Josh Wood - H.E.A.T.
- Comprehensive Brakes (1-1/2 Days Tue/Wed | Wed/Thur) by Pierce Trainer - Conrad Fire/Pierce Fire
- Cummins Insite Advance Diagnostics (4x Wed, Thur AM/PM 1/2 Day) - Dusty Jarret - Cummins
- Allison Transmission (2 Day Wed/Thur) By Dan Cleveland
- HVAC Troubleshooting and Repair (Thur) By Ben Brown-Legacy Fire Apparatus
- Study Hall (1/2 Day Fri AM) with Trainers and H.E.A.T. Board
Conference location: Overland Park Fire Training Center, 12401 Hemlock, Overland Park, Kansas, 66213
You are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements. HEAT has arranged for a small number of rooms at this hotel.
10963 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66210
Single $110 per night*
Double $100 per night*
Reservations can be made by reserving online, go to www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2381011. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the same group number.
Reservation cutoff date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
*Plus applicable taxes and fees.
HEAT is now using PayPal as our payment taking partner. You will be taken to their website to securely complete the payment transaction. You must press the button after completing your payment to be returned to the HEAT website to complete your registration. If you do not do this the registration is not saved! This solution offers a leading online processor that meets all current standards for security, and is always looking to the future to protect their customers and consumers. You do not need an account to pay with PayPal, just select the link below the login area that reads: "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" After completing your registration you will receive an email with your confirmation at the email address provided with the registration. If you do not receive this confirmation within one hour of registering then please contact the webmaster.
Reminder: If you are planning to take an EVT test you must register with the EVTCC 16 days in advance per EVTCC policy. Please visit www.evtcc.org for registration forms and procedures. Test site id: KS2019
Test Proctor: Chief Gary Wilson, Overland Park Fire Department
EVT test registration deadline is Aug. 15, 2020
77 days until registration closes for 2019 Fall Conference Training.