Membership with the Heartland Emergency Apparatus Technicians Association is open to all persons and corporations actively involved in the field of emergency vehicle maintenance, sales, supplies and repair. This membership will allow you the ability to exchange information and resources at the local, state and national levels; which will allow you to provide superior service to your emergency responders and citizens of your communities.
Membership will also include:
- A. Access to quarterly meetings, training and yearly conferences.
- B. Help for small departments and volunteer organizations on how to correctly maintain and service their emergency equipment.
- C. Active networking resources to aid in support for difficult situations or repairs.
- D. Access to vendor and suppliers normally hard to find.
- E. Group and invidual members have voting rights in elections. Each group = 1 vote, each individual = 1 vote.
To find out more about the Heartland Emergency Apparatus Technicians Association please feel free to contact any Board member.
Membership cost is $25 for an individual or $50 for a group (shop) membership. Membership fees come due annually in July.
To join HEAT you must first register with the website (moderated so approval can take a couple of days depending on the day). If you have any questions about this please contact the Webmaster.