HEAT 2023 Training Conference
Monday Aug 21
E2 Ambulance Electrical Systems: Kevin Roberts (1 day)
F2 Design & Performance Fire App: Rob Burley (2 days). Class to cover the testing over the standards for fire apparatus as described in NFPA 1901.
Pierce Electrical - OEM Training: Trainer to be announced. (2 days).
- This electrical course deals with the (non-multiplex) electrical systems found on our Pierce® Chassis. The class is structured to cover location and function of major electrical components used on these vehicles. The class will include lecture, demonstration and hands-on instruction covering the following topics:
- Battery & charging systems
- Pierce® electrical system wiring diagrams, schematics & layouts
- Power distribution location and harness routing
- PMC II & PMC III (Pierce® Micro Controller) troubleshooting
- World transmission
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
Tuesday Aug 22
Critical Thinking - Diagnostics learning course: Kevin Roberts(1 day).
Pierce Electrical (continued)
F2 Design & Performance (continued)
Wednesday Aug 23
E3 Ambulance Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning: Kevin Roberts (1 day).
F3 Fire Pumps & Accessories: Rob Burley (2 days).
F6 Allison Auto Transmissions: Dan Cleveland (2 days)
F1 Maintenance, Inspection, Testing of Fire App: Pierce Trainer (2 days)
Thursday Aug 24
Class One: Bill Young (1 day) Training covering maintenance, repair, and diagnostics of Class One electronics including : Governors, ES-Key and Vmux diagnostics.
F3 Fire Pumps & Accessories (continued)
F6 Allison Auto Transmissions (continued)
Friday Aug 25
Study Hall 8:00 - 11:00 am
EVT Testing 1:00 PM
Registration will open soon.